Monday 24 August 2020

Typing Jungle Is Spectacular

 

This is typing jungle, it is a fun way to learn how to type. There are lessons that just do random letters. There are lessons that tell you what you're going to do next in typing jungle. There are some videos that teach you as well. There are also fun games on it like when you have to type letters and when you get them right it pushes the yeti closer to the edge of the cliff, and another one is when you have to push random letters that come up on the balloon, but you have to be quick because the balloon deflates within seconds so you quickly have to type the next letter and it reflates the next balloon. You have to keep on typing letters until the end of the level. I am on level one hundred and four. You should try it out. Do you do it already? I wonder what level everyone else in my class is on? I have lots of questions for you and my friends.

                                                                   By Deryn.








                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Deryn,

    Wow, typing jungle sounds like a great way to learn to type! You must have spent a lot of time practicing if you are on level 104! Well done. Do you like writing? I love to write on a computer because I find it easier to rearrange my ideas if I want to change things around. Can you share the link to Typing Jungle for me? I would like to share it with other teachers, (and try it out myself too!).
    From Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.